Payments and Orders
What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay via Afterpay, PayPal and Credit Card via Stripe on our website. We currently accept any credit or debit card with a MasterCard, Visa, Discover Network, American Express or Diners Club International logo.
Do you offer custom orders?
No, not at this time (but we’ll let you know if we ever do!).
Can I pre-order an out-of-stock item?
Unfortunately you can’t. You can always join the waiting list for out-of-stock products so if they do make a reappearance, you’ll be first notified via email. All our sale items however, are final lines and won’t be restocked, so once they’ve been snapped up, that’s curtains, friends!
Can I place a bulk order?
You betcha – but only if stock allows! Share your ideas and plans with our team by contacting us and we’ll see what we can do.
Once I’ve got my order, how do I install my hardware?
We’re glad you asked – as passionate Do.Uppers ourselves, we love to show you how to best install our products.
Jump on over to our blog for these easy to follow ‘how to’ guides:
- How to Install a Wall Hook
- How to Install Cabinet Knobs, Cabinet Handles and Pulls
- How to Install Cabinet Handles with New Screw Holes
- How To Shorten Knobs, Pulls & Screws To Fit Perfectly
And don’t fret – if you still can’t tell a pull from a tie back, drop us a line and we’ll get you back on track.
Tracking & Shipping
How do I track my order?
Once your order has been shipped, you’ll receive a confirmation email with tracking details for you to follow your parcel until delivery. Keep that number handy, too, just in case you need to chase it down or have any questions.
Where do you ship?
We ship our Do.Up products worldwide!
If you’re local to Australia, we ship to you via Australia post.
How much will it cost to ship my order?
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live!
Here’s the lowdown:
- Shipping is calculated when you’re ready to check out
- Free shipping on all orders over AUD$100, otherwise
- An AUD$7.95 flat fee Australia Wide, or AUD$20.00 rest of the world.
When can I expect my order to be shipped?
Our couriers work hard to get you your order based on the delivery method you’ve chosen. So once your items are on their way, we’ll send you an email confirmation with tracking info so you can keep an eye on things.
TIP: How long it takes will depend on what product you’ve bought, delivery method you’ve selected and the carrier. Here’s a quick ballpark guide:
- 5-7 business days for Standard Australian shipping
- 2-3 business days for Express Australian shipping, and
- 7-10 business days for International.
PS––We do our best to make sure your order arrives in a timely fashion, but we can’t predict the future (yet), so any ‘unprecedented times’ may cause delays beyond our control.
Can I cancel or modify my order before it ships?
Absolutely! Contact us before your shipping confirmation email arrives and we’ll work our magic to make sure you get the order of your dreams.
However, once your order leaves our warehouse and is on its way, there’s nothing we can do – not for lack of trying thought. One of our staff tried flying a vacuum to chase an order once and it didn’t go well!
What is your returns policy?
We want to make sure you get what you need to spark your creative inspiration. So if you need to return an item/s because you’ve changed your mind or aren’t satisfied, here’s how to do it:
- Make sure products meet this criteria: Items can only be returned within 30 days of the delivery date with proof of purchase. You can’t return sale items, special orders, items that have been installed, modified or missing components. If possible, please return unwanted product in their original sealed packaging.
- Complete the Returns Form: Once you’ve filled out this form, you’ll get access to our returns address.
- Pack your items carefully: Our products are delicate, so pack them appropriately to ensure they’re returned in one piece (and not bouncing around in their box). If they arrive broken, unfortunately they won’t be refunded.
- Keep tracking info handy: Hold onto those digits as we’re not responsible for any lost packages!
Once a refund is approved, you’ll get an email letting you know (be sure to check your spam folder), and allow approximately 3 weeks for processing.
We’ll send the refund amount to your original payment method less the initial shipping charge and a fee of AUD$7.95 if your original order had free shipping.
A note on faulty items: If your item is faulty, please send clear photos of the item and how it’s faulty to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. But if you’ve broken a product trying to install it, we’re not responsible for replacing it (so take care).
A note on clearance items: Clearance items once purchased cannot be returned or exchanged.