At Do.Up all of our products go through design reviews and vigorous quality checks and testing before they hit our shelves and are ultimately shipped to their new homes.
We collaborate with some of the world’s greatest suppliers who are dedicated to upholding strict standards, enabling us to provide you with the quality goods at “affordable” pricing. The Do.Up Team is always available to assist you with any questions you may have as part of our mission to provide our customers with superior service.
The type of product purchased and the respective range it belongs to will define the warranty it is subject to:
All of our Do.Up products are subject to a 1 year warranty.
D.LUXE Collection – all products clearly marked as D.LUXE on our website are covered under an additional 1 year warranty, totaling a 2 year warranty period.
*Please note: The warranty begins on the date of purchase not on the date of installation.
Conditions of Warranty
Our warranty is meant to last for the length of time that may be logically predicted for the purchased item(s). The warranty is non-transferable and only covers the original purchaser and/or business.
- The Do.Up warranty does not cover the following;
- Product damaged during installation
- For commercial projects – installation conducted by a non-accredited, non-licensed service agent, tradesmen or technician
- Product modification
- Product exposed to weather and/or environmental conditions that are outside of acceptable environmental tolerances. These intolerances include, but are not limited to, coastal environments, high humidity, wind and rainfall
- Foreign substances and chemical exposure
- Accidental or malicious damage
- Improper use
- General wear and tear of the product, including, but not limited to, abrasions to the product’s coating, discolouration from constant usage, and fading or patina from exposure to the environment
Lodging a Warranty Review
If your product displays signs of damage or a manufacturing fault within its warranty period, and it meets our conditions of Warranty outlined above, please fill out a warranty review here.
Do.Up will investigate and decide if the reported problem is covered by our warranty terms. In the unlikely event that the same item you purchased is no longer offered, we will make every effort to offer a suitable or comparable substitute. Please allow 5-7 business days once you’ve lodged a warranty claim to hear back from a respective Do.Up Team Member on the outcome.
*Please note: Any replacement sent in a ruling of a warranty claim will be subject to the original purchase date warranty period.
Terms of Warranty Replacements
Any loss, damage, injury, claim, cost, or expense resulting from a flaw in the product(s) purchased is not covered by this guarantee. Under this guarantee, Do.Up’s maximum responsibility is limited to replacing the product.
The Australian Consumer Law may also give you rights and remedies, in addition to this warranty. The Australian Consumer Law prohibits the exclusion of the assurances that come with our products. For a major failure, you are entitled to a replacement or refund, as well as reimbursement for any further loss or damage that was reasonably foreseeable. If the goods are not of acceptable quality and the failure does not constitute a major failure, you are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced.